Governance and Finance Subcommittee on Modernizing Government Hearing
October 7, 2016
I. How can SB 272 Catalogs Be Useful?
- Quentin Wilson [pdf]
- Patrick Atwater - State Senate SB 272 Testimony [pdf] Presentation [pdf]
- Matthew Barrett [pdf]
II. Implementation - Compliance
Joint Informational Hearing on Elections and Constitutional Amendments & Senate Committee on Governance and Finance
Subject: Representative Democracy for a Growing California: Should Counties Have Elected Executives and Larger Boards?
Thursday, October 27 ,2016, 10:00 a.m.
Metropolitan Water District Main Headquafiers
700 North Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Agenda - 10/27/16 [pdf]
- Background Paper - 10/27/16 [pdf]
- Measure A Ballot pamphlet information [pdf]
- NACO overview of county administration [pdf]
- LA County Civil Grand Jury 2015-2016 excerpts [pdf]
Joint Hearing Senate Governance and Finance and Assembly Appropriations
Revenue Bonds. Statewide Voter Approval. Initiative Constitutional Amendment.
- Agenda - 03/02/16 [pdf]
- Text of Initiative [pdf]
- Background Paper - 03/02/16 [pdf]
- Legislative Analyst's Office/Department of Finance Fiscal Analysis [pdf]
General Plan Guidelines: Major Changers and Challenges
SB 272 (Statutes 0f 2015) Local Government Open Data: Implementation and Next Steps